Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Looking for a book with vampires, werewolves, witches and other magical creatures? This is the book for you. I really enjoyed this book. It has many unexpected plot turns and twists. It begins with Jen Maddox, a young college student, spending a semester on a cruise ship travelling throughout Mexico and South America. She encounters all sorts of magical creatures, some of whom are not too friendly towards her! He is on a voyage of discovery about herself and those around her. This book is a lot of fun. I felt close to many of the main characters. I give it 5/5 stars

This book can be found on smashwords.com and Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment