Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Saturday, February 11, 2012



Book one

MY SOUL TO TAKE
synopsis (from Goodreads)
She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally. 

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next


MY REVIEW:

If this is an example of Rachel Vincent's writing...Bring on the rest of the series!!!  I was familiar with the Banshee but don't ever recall reading a book about one.  I've been looking at this book for a while, but the Soul Screamers reading challenge encouraged me to get reading!!   
I love the character of Kaylee. Her friendship with Emma is the kind we all want to have. 
I can't wait to continue with the books!




No comments:

Post a Comment