Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WE would like to welcome LIZ BOTTS, author of

published by

Liz is visiting us today with a guest post and some info about her book

Liz's website address:

about the book:
synopsis (from Goodreads)
When sixteen year old Hannah Brewster lands the lead in the school musical she hopes it will be the perfect chance to get the attention of her family and her long time crush, Kyle. The only problem is that school super star, Josh Larson, has been cast opposite her, and he seems to like her as more than just a cast mate.

As Hannah and Josh grow closer, things between Hannah and Kyle get complicated. When Hannah realizes that Kyle is not who she thought he was, she also realizes that she just might like Josh as more than just a friend.

Will Hannah and Josh be able to overcome their obstacles and admit their feelings before the musical ends?

Sounds good right?


Since Valentine’s Day was yesterday, why don’t we have a little chat with Hannah and Josh about their relationship. Let’s start with something easy, like how did the two of you meet?
Josh (leaning forward with a look of mock seriousness): I saved her life.
Hannah (laughs and smacks Josh’s arm playfully): He saved me from taking a basketball to the head, but that’s not really when we met.
Josh: Sure it is. That’s when I knew you were the girl for me.
Hannah (blushing): We officially met when he tried out for the musical. (Pauses and looks admiringly at Josh.) He was phenomenal.
Josh: No, Hannah was the amazing one. You should have seen the way everyone watched her audition. It was like they were in a trance or something.
So your relationship started because of theater, do you think that’s something you’ll continue to do together?
Josh: Be in shows? Sure, it’s fun, you know?
Hannah: Yeah, but I don’t think it’s something I want to do after high school. That territory belongs to my sister, Harlow. I think I want to do something else in college.
Josh (grinning): We could always go into business with your grandma and Duke. We can be her promoters. She and Duke can take their show from the Sugar Bomb on the road.
Hannah: Oh, ew! Can we please not talk about my grandmother and her too young husband.
Josh: They’re cute together.
Hannah (making gagging noises): Your grandmother isn’t supposed to be cute with her husband. 
Josh (reaching out and grabbing one of Hannah’s hands): Okay, I won’t torment you anymore, but just admit one time that your grandma and Duke are cute.
Hannah (rolls eyes): Fine, they might be a little cute once in a very great while. 
Okay, how about one last question? Do the two of you have a song?
Josh: Definitely. I always think of our song as the songs we danced to in the musical.
Hannah: Yeah, Eric Carmen for the win. (Laughs.) Hungry Eyes and Make Me Lose Control. They aren’t really songs I would ever have thought would define my relationship, but…I don’t know, dancing to them with Josh during the musical seemed…
Josh: Magical. It seemed magical.
Hannah: Yeah. It really did.
To read more about Josh and Hannah’s relationship, pick up In The Spotlight at any online ebook seller.











2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I read and reviewed Liz's Christmas book. It was a cute read.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete