Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Friday, March 9, 2012


Do you know who Joseph Kony is? are you aware about what the MAKE HIM FAMOUS project is? Here's what you need to know: 

"JOSEPH KONY IS THE WORST LIVING CRIMINAL. 
He has abducted over 30,000 children and forced them to be Child Soldiers in central Africa. He remains at large because he is invisible to the world. Few know his name, even fewer know his crimes. This year we are making Joseph Kony Famous. Because when he is, The World will unite for justice and demand his arrest." 

Inform Youself 
To know more about this watch this whole video on Youtube, it has all the information on what this man is doing, but most importantly What YOU can do to stop him 

Spread the Word 
Print out the posters, spread the word, make blog posts, use Facebook, Twitter, tell your friends! 



This is very important guys, it is a new way of fighting for what it's right. We know about what's on People Magazine or on Vogue, but what about the bad guys? How can we know who they are and what they have done if no one bothers to show them to us and we don't bother to look for them? It's time to start. Spread the word. Show the video. Let the world know. 

Take Action April 20th. 


***I am not a political activist and I do not usually use my blogspace for anything other than books, but the crimes of this man were brought to my attention by a group of Middle Grade Students concerned about children in Africa.  Yes, folks, middle grade students who are concerned about other kids being taken hostage by this evil man.    I had never heard of him.  After they made me aware of his crimes I decided to watch the you tube video.  I was horrified that he is still at large.  Please watch the video and spread the word. PLEASE, WATCH THE VIDEO AND SPREAD THE WORD.  EVERY CHILD ABDUCTED BY THIS HORRIBLE MAN IS SOMEONE'S BABY.  MADE THE WORLD AWARE OF THIS EVIL MAN AND HIS CRIMES.


4 comments:

  1. I am amazed by how long this man has been doing his horrible acts. I saw a documentary years ago about this. It made me cry and want to throw up at the same time.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been going on for nearly 25 years, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he's been around for many years. I'm ashamed to say I've never heard of him prior to the students 'informational rally' at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about this- thank you for the information. I noticed that the video isn't linked anymore. I can never understand how it's possible for me to be the same species as someone like that. ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has happened is a terrible crime and he needs to be found and punished! At work celebrating International Womens Day recently, his vicious acts were spoken about informing us all of his crimes! The world is beginning to be informed!

    ReplyDelete