Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


THE LEGEND OF HOLLY CLAUS 
BY
BRITTNEY RYAN

Santa Claus is the King of Forever, Land of the Immortals. When one special boy writes to Santa asking what no other child has ever asked, a miracle occurs: Santa and Mrs. Claus are blessed with a daughter. But the birth of Holly Claus also brings about a terrible curse--from an evil soul named Herrikhan. Holly's heart is frozen, and the gates to Forever are locked, barring exit or entry.

As she grows into a beautiful and selfless young woman, Holly longs to break the spell that holds her people hostage. With four faithful and magical animal friends, she escapes to the wondrous world of Victorian New York, where she will face countless dangers, adventures, and a miracle all her own.

My thoughts


What a joyful holiday book.  Certain to become a classic.  I loved this book.   I think everyone should have a copy to read to their children at Christmas.  Holly will warm your heart.  I read this on my tablet, you should have either the book or a tablet to fully appreciate the illustrations.  I heartily recommend this book. You will laugh, you will cry, and you will love Holly and her friends.



link to the authors Goodreads page


No comments:

Post a Comment