Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I just want to take a moment to answer a quick question.  Several people have asked me why I mainly read and review children's and young adult novels.  Well,  primarily because they are usually better written.  They are unique stories that are fun and entertaining.  I enjoy them.  Secondly, my son (age 12) and I share a Kindle.  I have the actual Kindle and he has the app on his IPad.  This means he has access to all books available on my Kindle.  I DO NOT want him gaining access to books I would not normally read with him.  I have over 1500 books in my Kindle library. Many are classics but most are children's and YA novels.  We share a common love of the works of Rick Riordan, J.K. Rowling, Brandon Mull and other novelists.  I truly enjoy watching the magic of reading become a part of his life.  A journey to another land, another time, has opened new worlds we can share together.   

Well, don't mean to ramble on, just wanted to answer the question I'm most asked from friends, family and followers.

Have a fantastic holiday season.


and




No comments:

Post a Comment