Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Friday, August 26, 2011

wow- didn't want this book to end




“I was immediately drawn to the characters of this book. I love post-apocalyptic stories and this is one of the best I've read. I was slightly confused at first about the relationship between the main characters and their tigers, was it a telepathic link or were the tigers an extension of the characters' souls (as in the Daemons in Golden Compass). Once I understood the relationship, it was much easier to understand. I didn't care for the unorthodox names of the characters, but that is really the only thing I have to complain about this book. The descriptions the author put forth were amazing, I felt I could actually hear and see the Passion Vine. I also loved the words of wisdom from the tiger Rijan: for example, "Worry is fear of the future. It is foolish to fear something unknown because you don't know it". Wow. This is a great book. I give it 5/5 stars and look forward to the second in the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment