Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Tuesday, September 27, 2011


given by the author for review

description:   
What would you do?  Could you kill a killer?  Does the death of one appease the deaths of a hundred?  What if you had no choice?  Meet Sin, no, not that kind of sin, but Sin, crazy as a loon and proud of it.  He has a problem...Flip and catch...

MY REVIEW
I've never been a fan of books written in the first person.  I like to know what everyone is thinking, not just the main character.  This book could not have been written any other way but in the first person.  I did not like the character of Sin much at the beginning of the story.  Slowly, over the course of many pages, I found myself sympathizing with him.  
Several people have compared Shaun Allan to Alfred Hitchcock.  I agree 100%.  This is a psychological roller coaster ride that would have made Mr. Hitchcock proud.  I can almost hear Rod Serling's voice "Sin Matthews, another traveller through The Twilight Zone."

Shaun Allan is a masterful storyteller.  His words captivated and entranced me throughout the book.  I look for more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment