Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Thursday, September 29, 2011


given by the author for review

This is a wonderful story about compromise. Two sisters who don't play together until they learn the meaning of COMPROMISE. Sisters Jadyn and Genesis (I absolutely love these names) are home together on
a beautiful sunny day. They cannot find a way to play together. This is a true to life situation faced by all parents. This story is a quick and easy way to explain compromise to children. It should be read to
children by a parent or teacher.
Told in a beautiful manner. Wonderful illustrations. This book belongs in every daycare, preschool and kindergarten. I know some adults who may benefit from this story, as well! Very well written. 5 stars!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review! It can be purchased at www.wildaboutreading.net, amazon or B&N.com

    ReplyDelete