Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Friday, September 30, 2011


given by the author for review

Weezie The Elephant With Allergies.  What a wonderful book.  Weezie is, as the title suggests, an elephant with multiple allergies.  He lives in an orphanage.  Everytime prospective parents come to meet him, he sneezes all over them.. I can see small children laughing hysterically at the descriptions of snot puddles on the floor.  

Acceptance comes Weezie's way when he is eventually adopted by someone who doesn't care about his allergies or his sneezing fits.  

A wonderful childrens' story certain to entertain.  Illustrations were wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment