Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Breakthrough by Stephen Tremp---one book full of action!


To say this book is action packed doesn't begin to do it justice. Breakthrough is an amazing novel of suspense, intrigue and martial arts entertainment. The character of Chase Manhattan (yes that's his real name) reminded me of Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones character. He's a professor of physics by day and a wild rip roaring action adventure hero by night (or when not in the classroom). This novel, the first in a series, is a thrilling roller coaster ride across America. I enjoyed this book and can't wait for Mr. Tremp's next book in the series.

1 comment:

  1. We love action packed books!

    Check out Em's WoW!
    Also check out the GREAT GIVEAWAYS we have going on right now.

    ReplyDelete