Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Monday, October 10, 2011


50 Underwear Questions
by 
Tanya Lloyd Kyi

received from NetGalley for review
publisher Annick Press
published July 2011

50 Underwear Questions by Tanya Lloyd Kyl

Bet you never thought much about underwear, Well...think about it!

What a fun book!  Imagine an entire book about underwear.  Yes, underwear.  I can't say I've ever really thought much about underwear.  I see now that was a mistake. Even the cavemen thought about underwear, if only to protect their more sensitive parts.  I was amazed to learn about all the different styles of underwear throughout the ages.  The illustrations in this book were spectacular.  I laughed out loud while reading and looking at the pictures.  I particularly  enjoyed the small little tidbits listed in the box on the side of each page.  I recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the history of clothing, and anyone who just wants a good laugh!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun read.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. Anna Dressed in Blood is definately on my wishlist. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete