Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Monday, October 3, 2011

given by author for review

What a wonderful trilogy this is turning out to be.  I can't wait for the next book!  For a brief review ***spoilers*** in book one we meet Cameron Martin.  A 17 year old spoiled, self centered individual.  A spell is cast upon him by an angry witch.  He ages one year each day.  When he reaches senior citizenship, the spell is reversed.  The ordeal has left him a better man.  The saga continues in book 2.  Cameron is now 18 years old, in love and engaged to be married.  He begins to question his decision about marriage.  Incidentally, the woman he's marrying is the witch who placed and reversed the aging spell.  When he tries to explain his concerns about getting married at such a young age, she becomes angry and inadvertantly places another spell  on Cameron.  This time, he goes backwards, he gets one year younger each day.  To make matters worse, another witch enters the scene.  One who is not so nice.  One thing leads to another and Cam and Liesel (his bride to be) escape from captivity.  I won't divulge any more of the story.  Let's just say part of the ending threw me for a loop.  It was unexpected.  I cannot wait for book 3 to see how the story ends.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna,

    Great blog! It's so nice to meet someone who shares my passion for children's and YA books. From now on, I'm a regular visitor!

    ReplyDelete