Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


A Clockwork Christmas

anthology by Gail,Stacy; Forte, PG; Schwartz,Jenny; Coi, JK

published by Carina Press

publication date 12/5/11

received from NetGalley for review


I'm new to the entire steampunk genre.  I find the idea of futuristic inventions in a Victorian time period fascinating.  This book a wonderful combination of steampunk, and romance.  An anthology of 4 stories.  I found the first story to be the most interesting, "Crime Wave in a Corset". I don't think there was much related to Christmas in these stories, just the time the book was released.  

I will definitely read more steampunk, and look for more from these 4 authors.  I found this to be an enjoyable collection of stories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment