Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Wednesday, March 13, 2013






about the book

Hashbrown Winters and the Phantom of Pordunce is the 3rd book in Frank L. Cole‘s Hashbrown Winter Series.  Can Hashbrown save the day? This snort-worthy, fun-filled roller-coaster ride of a book is guaranteed to get you giggling – assuming you can pry it away from your kids long enough to read it yourself.


my thoughts

Great story for kids. Just enough 'eeewww' to get kids laughing. Love Hashbrown and his buddies. These books contain the perfect amount of humor for a kid. They will love the kids of Pordunce elementary school, and their adventures. (I love Hashbrown's interactions with 'Thumbs'- a girl who beat him at a marbles competition.) I hope there are more Hashbrown stories.









No comments:

Post a Comment