Welcome to Book Lovers Paradise

Welcome to my attempt at blogging. I am a true to heart bibliophile. Here I will discuss and review books as I read them. You are welcome to do the same. The only rules are no profanity, no politics, no religion, and have fun!
Donna

Monday, November 25, 2013

Catching Fire


I don't usually discuss movies on this blog, but I have to mention the
Catching Fire movie.  We went to see it last night.  It did not disappoint.  I will offer no spoilers. 
I loved Finnick in the books, and I loved Finnick in the movie.  
It is action packed, from beginning to end.  My only complaint?  I have to wait to see Mockingjay.  The Mockingjay movie is to be divided into two movies.  

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
2013 Film
8.3/10-IMDb
The film begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a "Victor's Tour" of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
Release date: November 22, 2013 (USA)
Director: Francis Lawrence
Prequel: The Hunger Games
Sequel: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1
Characters: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair,

Definitely worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment